If you already have a domain for your website through Google Domains, we will need access in order to help create and manage your website.
1. On Google Domains, click the name of the domain you want to manage
2. On the left hand panel of your domain's profile page, click "Registration settings"
3. Scroll down to "Domain permissions" and click "Add user"
4. Type "firstname.lastname@example.org" into the text box asking for an email address
5. Click "Add" to add ProPhone as a domain manager
6. Click on "Yes, add" to confirm your choice