By adding ProPhone as an admin to your Google My Business listing, we can better help you manage your profile.
Note: you will need a ProPhone Business Number to add in during this process. Send us a text or give us a call at 857-856-6868 to receive your code.
1. On Google My Business, select "Businesses" in the left hand corner
2. Click on the name of the business you want to add ProPhone as an admin to
3. On your business's profile page, scroll down and select "Users" from the left hand panel
4. Click "Add users"
5. Type your ProPhone Business Number into the field. Note: ProPhone will need to provide the number. If you do not already have it, give us a call or send us a text at 857-365-6868.
6. Click on "Business Name"
7. Click on "Choose a role" to select the type of admin
8. You can choose either owner or manager. Owners can add or remove users, while managers can only remove themselves as users.
9. Click on "Invite" to confirm