To update information on your Google My Business Profile, you need to verify your business. There are a variety of options - including phone, text, email, or video. However, only certain options may be available to your business, depending on your business category, public info, region, and more.
1. Check that the address is right.
2. Click "Mail."
3. You should receive your postcard within 14 days.
4. Once you receive your postcard, return to the Google My Business Profile Manger page. Instead of "Get verified," now you will see a button that says "Enter code."
5. Enter the 5-digit verification code from your postcard.
6. Click "Submit."
Call or Text1. Check to make sure the phone number is right and click "Call" or "Text."
2. Pick up the call or open the text.
3. Enter the code given to you by the call or text and click "Verify."
1. Make sure the email address is correct and you can access it.
2. You will receive an email from Google My Business. Open it and follow the steps given there.